With years of develpment and research, Level-D's upcoming 767 project
will be one of the most amazing product releases for the Microsoft
Flight Simulator platform. Designed by the same development team
that worked on the famous 767 "Pilot in Command" releases,
this version for FS2004 has many new features, systems, and extras
to make this a quite remarkable product. It is not just a simple
drop-in aircraft, but an entire suite of components that function
together in order to give you the most accurate simulation experience
Here are some of the newest features that are not in earlier releases
from this development team... Note: Some of these items have never
been seen before in a flight simulation product!
Aircraft Visual Model:
- R.A.T. deployment animation.
- EVERY outside lightings tied to the power busses and dedicated
- High quality livery textures in a choice of 32bits or
- Apu door, aileron droop, moving wipers (two speeds).
- Entry & cargo doors with corresponding EICAS messages.
- Flex wing
Aircraft Flight Model:
- Aircraft performance calculated directly from flight model
- Accurate thrust/drag modeling.
- Real world Engine Out performance.
- Weight & Balance calculations / Load Manage